A whole lotta stuff!

, , , , , , , , , , 0 Comments »
Went thru my pickins from OR and thought I would show some pics and get ready to test!  I have already worn the ec3d socks, Teva's, and Terex flip-flops.  The GUTR is one of the most interesting concepts I saw there, so I had to get it and will test it.


EC3D twist compression socks

Teva's are always a good find at OR

I thought this was interesting so more to follow on the GUTR

This is a great pair of flip flops I have already worn
Thanks Terox!

I cannot say enough good things about LifeStrength, they are going
 to be great to work with in the future.

The Now bars are amazing!

I have wanted Zhik shoes for a while now!
So looking forward to the testing of these

True tools, this rivals Gerber!

SUP boards and Cooling towels were a trend this market

This is not everything I picked up, but this is a lot of the stuff I will be testing as well as finishing up on Winter Market stuff.  Progression7 knocked it out of the park!








0 Responses to "A whole lotta stuff!"

Post a Comment