Begin the Rig

1 Comments »
The hydration system that doesn't suck.  That tag line is so true.  I first saw the GeigerRig at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market and I was impressed to say the least.  This is the next product I am going to review and I am excited about getting started.  The setup I received is the Rig 500 Ballistic, here it is in the box after it was shipped out:









I do not get really excited over receiving stuff, however I think I may have lost some sleep waiting for this box to arrive.  Here it is, the Rig, the Filter, the Tube for use with the filter.  This is great, I have one of the GeigerRigs in my paws and this is a 3M Best New Product winner at the Outdoor Retailer.



Here is everything laid out here on the table and I will get it ready for everyday use.  In comparison I have gone through four packs in the last two years.  Approximately three years ago my Source hydration pack was stolen at the FrontRunner station.  I have used my DaKine pack that is a little to large for daily use and it has endured but not on a daily basis.  I am so excited to have a pack that is made fro ballistic nylon and can be put through the ringer.  Are you curious yet or want one of these?  I hope so, remember to leave a comment with your email so I can get a code to you to get a free in-line filter with the purchase of a pack.  More to follow with the testing!

1 Response to "Begin the Rig"

Tom and Andrea Says :
March 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I'm getting excited to try the Rig out :) With Summer just around the corner it will be grea to take the Rig out on a fun hike in the Uintas.

Post a Comment